We believe that every patient deserves quality care especially when it comes to specialty medications. Our team works hard to ensure that every patient receives the one-on-one attention they deserve which includes helping with the high cost of specialty drugs and education about individual drug administration (like self-injections) and potential side effects.
We’ve Got You Covered
Our team of patient care coordinators takes the time to assist each patient with intake, prior authorizations, insurance information and cost efficiency with co-pay cards and foundation assistance.
Patient Focused Care
Our patients have the knowledge and assurance that we will take care of them every step of the way. From our patient care coordinators to our pharmacists, we can answer any questions our patients have at any time during their specialty drug therapy.
We are just a phone call away, or patients can come directly to any of our local Star Discount Pharmacy locations.
How to Get Started
Send us the prescription by the most convenient method
- Send enrollment form by fax to 256-429-2221
- ePrescribe to Star Discount Pharmacy and fax chart notes and BI Consent to 256-429-2221
We coordinate and conduct everything for the patient
- Verification of benefits for the pharmacy and medical benefits
- Prior authorization processing
- Financial assistance such as co-pay cards and foundation programs
- Enrollment in manufacturer support programs
- Communication with your practice and the patient on prescription status
Patient receives personal care
- Pharmacists to answer questions and/or manage medication
- One-on-one injection training
- Medication delivery to the patient’s home, your practice or choice of pickup at a local pharmacy where available
- One-stop-shop for all of your patient’s medication needs