Patients who require specialty medications deserve and need face-to-face personal attention. The high costs of specialty drugs, unfamiliar ways of administration (such as self-injections), and fears about possible side effects are often overwhelming for patients. Our pharmacists are trained and ready to help.
Leave It to Us to Handle
Our patient care coordinators work on behalf of the patient and act as a central point of contact between you, the patient and insurance companies. We assist with intake coordination, benefit investigation, prior authorization, co-pay card and manufacturer support enrollment and foundation assistance.
High-Touch, Patient-Centric Care
Patients can have the peace of mind that comes with a friendly face and personal advocate for their specialty medications. Patients can call or stop by directly at our local pharmacy.
Our pharmacists can answer any questions before, during, and after medications are filled as well as provide injection training on site. Face-to-face interactions with pharmacists help to monitor side effects and patient compliance.
TO GET STARTED
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorizations
- Co-pay assistance cards
- Foundation application assistance
- Program enrollment in manufacturer support programs
- Communication with your office and patient on prescription status
Patient Gets... More Than a Mailbox™
- Access to pharmacist for urgent needs, questions, or medication managements
- Personal one-on-one injection training from a pharmacist
- Choice of pick-up at the local pharmacy, delivery to your patient’s home or to your office
- One pharmacy for all of your patient’s medications and pharmacy needs